FRANKFURT, Sept 25 (Reuters) - VW managing director Martin Winterkorn said in a German magazine interview on Saturday that he aims to remain in his position after current contracts expire next year. In an advance abstract of an interview with German weekly Der Spiegel issued ahead of publication on Sept. 27, Winterkorn said "I am enjoying it, I feel fit and would not object to carrying on if the supervisory board should so wish." The group's labour chief said recently that unions support ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Winterkorn says aims to continue as CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.