Sept 26 (Reuters) - Wabash National Corp. on Monday said its board had authorized the company to repurchase up to 2 million shares of its common stock until Sept. 15, 2007. In a statement, the company said the share repurchase authorized was about 6.4 percent of the 31 million shares outstanding. (Reporting by Preeti Mishra in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wabash board authorizes up to 2 mln share repurchase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.