NEW YORK, March 21 (Reuters) - Retailing giant Wal-Mart Stores Inc. , with net sales last year of $256.33 billion, was named No. 1 on the Fortune 500 list of America's largest companies for the third year in a row, the business magazine said on Sunday. Exxon Mobil Corp. moved to No. 2 from third place, and General Motors Corp. , slipped to No. 3 from the second spot in the closely watched annual rankings of the top U.S. companies by revenues. The Top 10 was rounded out by Ford Motor Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wal-Mart named No. 1 on Fortune 500 list" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.