(Updates futures, adds comment, economic data) By Denise Duclaux NEW YORK, March 20 (Reuters) - Wall Street is seen dipping at Thursday's open after six straight sessions of gains in the blue-chip Dow, as skittish investors scour headlines to see how the hours-old U.S.-led war on Iraq is unfolding. "Now that the bullets have actually been flying, the market should feel a little pressure," said Burton Schlichter, senior market analyst with Lind-Waldock & Co., a division of Refco ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wall Street expected to slip as war unfolds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.