* A123 would remain a U.S. firm under Wanxiang - executive * Wanxiang's bid for A123 under regulatory scrutiny * Lawmakers, experts oppose sale for security reasons * Johnson Controls is still interested in A123 By Norihiko Shirouzu BEIJING, Dec 21 (Reuters) - A senior Wanxiang Group executive stressed A123 Systems Inc, at the centre of a U.S. political storm after the Chinese firm won an auction for the electric car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wanxiang seeks to allay A123 bid concerns amid political opposition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.