MUMBAI, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Warburg Pincus has raised its stake in auto parts firm Amtek India Ltd to nearly 9.5 percent, sending the latter's shares up, two sources close to the deal said on Wednesday. In a block deal on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), Warburg bought 2.92 million shares, or 2.8 percent of the outstanding shares, for 204 rupees, the day's high, a company source and a trader said. "They have indicated that they have raised their stake," an Amtek ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Warburg Pincus raises stake in Amtek India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.