(Updates to midday close) HONG KONG, March 22 (Reuters) - Weakness in oil producer CNOOC and some property stocks like Cheung Kong helped drive Hong Kong's leading share index down 0.20 percent by the end of the morning session on Tuesday. Market sentiment was also cautious ahead of a widely expected U.S. interest rate hike and as investors awaited clues to further rate increases over the year. See [FED/R] for the latest Fed poll. Because of its currency peg, Hong Kong tends to follow ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wary HK stocks down 0.2 pct by midday, eyes on rates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.