NEW YORK, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Waste Management Inc. , the largest U.S. waste hauler, said on Monday it has accepted the resignation of a member of its board of directors. Robert S. "Steve" Miller is resigning to concentrate on his position as chairman and chief executive of auto parts supplier Delphi Corp. . Miller was interim chief executive of Waste Management in 1999, the company said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Waste Management director Miller resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.