BOMBAY, June 30 (Reuters) - Shares in Indian old economy firms are poised to rally this week, as investors price in expectations of improved quarterly results over growing hopes of an economic recovery, fund managers said. The key Indian index ended the previous week and the first half of 2002 flat at 3,244.70 points on Friday, but brokers said the second half appeared bright for smokestack firms, as the latest economic indicators reaffirmed hopes of a revival. "With the core sectors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WEEK AHEAD-India old economy shrs seen rising in cautious trade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642