By Katie Hunt HONG KONG, March 28 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are expected to plumb new lows this week, shaken by political uncertainty after Beijing said it would review how the supposedly self-governing city's leader and legislature are chosen. Angered by demands for more democracy, top officials of the National People's Congress will deliberate this week draft interpretations on two articles of the Basic Law, Hong Kong's mini-constitution, involving its political development after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WEEK AHEAD-Political concerns to weigh on HK stocks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642