NEW YORK, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Following is the view from editors in the Americas on the top stories for the week ahead: Watch Reuters Insider's Week Ahead: http://bit.ly/g91JEj HIGHLIGHTS: *Fed chief Bernanke appears before Congress *Data expected to show big jump in U.S.employment *Apple expected to unveil iPad 2. Will Jobs be there? *Reuters Summit on Future Face of Finance MARKETS Stocks go into the week on a good note, leading some to wonder if the correction was a brief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WEEKAHEAD-View from editors in the Americas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.