ASIA IPO FLOOD CONTINUES A big week for IPOs in Asia, with AIA's $15 billion sale pricing (Oct 21); Coal India's $3.5 billion deal (Oct 18-21); debuts for Singapore's state-linked GLP (Oct 18) and Mapletree (Oct 21). Booming stock markets, near record fund flows and the region's relative economic strength have all helped propel Asia to the top of the primary market pile this year. (firstname.lastname@example.org) > Company news diary [GLO/EQUITY] > Asia company earnings [ASIA/EQTY] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WEEKAHEAD - the view from Reuters Asia news editors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642