SINGAPORE, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Following is the view from Reuters Asia editors on the news that is likely to matter most this week: ASIA POLICY A packed week in which we learn how big, broad and long the Federal Reserve's second round of quantitative easing will be, and whether the U.S. Congress becomes a more business-friendly one after mid-term elections. Straight after the Fed meeting, the Bank of Japan meets while Australia and India (both Tuesday) and Indonesia (Thursday) also have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WEEKAHEAD - the view from Reuters Asia news editors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.