SINGAPORE, May 24 (Reuters) - Following is the view from Reuters Asia editors on the news that is likely to matter most this week: ASIA MARKETS OUTLOOK What we saw last week was pure market seizures that do not reflect investor perceptions of the economic outlook. Reflation trades -- long Aussie, long commods, long equities, long linkers, short euros -- were dumped. Does that mean deflation trades are being put on? Not necessarily. If this turbulence drags on, the market volatility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WEEKAHEAD - the view from Reuters Asia news editors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.