SINGAPORE, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Following is the view from Reuters Asia editors on the news that is likely to matter most this week: * JAPAN OUTPUT: Strong Asian demand seen for autos, machinery * JAPAN PM: Scandal may further erode support for Hatoyama JAPAN INDUSTRIAL OUTPUT (Dec. 28) November industrial output is expected to have risen 2.4 percent, more than a 0.5 percent increase in October, reflecting strong demand for Japanese automobiles and machinery in Asia. If so, the data ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WEEKAHEAD - the view from Reuters Asia news editors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.