MARKETS - Confident that the Federal Reserve's easy money policy will still be around for an "extended period" after a surprise discount rate hike, investors have a mass of economic data to wrestle with in the coming week. Recent figures have sent wildly mixed messages about the pace of the recovery, making next week's factory, services and employment numbers even more important. Stocks will also focus on a handful of retail results, while currency traders keep a sharp eye on Greece, its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WEEKAHEAD-The view from Reuters editors in the Americas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.