TECH COMPANIES - Expectations are again sky-high for Apple , which reports quarterly earnings on Monday. The iPhone and Mac maker will have to beat Wall Street estimates handily to bolster its shares, which have surged to record highs in recent weeks. But its earnings will likely be overshadowed on Wednesday when it is expected to unveil a tablet-style computer at a media event in San Francisco. Tablets have never managed to catch on with consumers, but analysts are upbeat on Apple's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WEEKAHEAD-The view from Reuters editors in the Americas =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642