AUTOS - It's a big week for autos, with Ford results [ID:nN30414961] on Monday, October auto sales on Tuesday [ID:nN30421993] and the Reuters Autos Summit in Detroit (Monday to Thursday). Key Summit speakers include Renault COO Patrick Pelata and UAW President Ron Gettelfinger. The General Motors board meets on Tuesday to make a final decision on the fate of European unit Opel. Expectations are high that a sale to Canada's Magna will get the green light, but there's an outside chance the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WEEKAHEAD-The view from Reuters editors in the Americas =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.