LONDON, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Following is the view from Reuters editors in Europe, the Middle East and Africa on the news that is likely to matter most for the week ahead starting Oct 31. -- G20 FINANCE MINISTERS MEET - spotlight on weak dollar -- CLIMATE CHANGE - last U.N. meeting before Copenhagen -- CENTRAL BANKS MEET - more stimulus in Britain, ECB cagey -- BANK EARNINGS - still increasing provisions for bad loans -- AUTOS IN FOCUS - Opel decision; autos summit -- OIL PRICE KNOCKS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WEEKAHEAD-The view from Reuters editors in EMEA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.