HONG KONG, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Weichai Power Co Ltd , a Chinese diesel engine maker, said on Tuesday first-half net profit doubled as truck-engine sales increased. State-backed Weichai, which supplies engines for use in trucks, coaches and construction machinery, reported net profit for the six months through June of 248.6 million yuan (US$30 million) versus 122.8 million yuan a year ago. Shares in Weichai trade nearly 34 percent above their March initial public offering price at HK$10.50 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Weichai H1 profit rises as truck engine sales rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.