HONG KONG, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Weichai Power Co Ltd, a diesel engine maker that is raising up to HK$1.19 billion (US$152.56 million) from a Hong Kong initial public offering, plans to use proceeds from the deal to boost production capacity. The state-backed company, based in China's eastern Shandong province, plans to build a new production line that will increase capacity by 30,000 units a year, according to a preliminary listing document seen by Reuters on Wednesday. Weichai sold over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Weichai Power to boost capacity with IPO proceeds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642