HONG KONG, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Diesel engine maker Weichai Power Co Ltd will raise at least HK$913 million (US$117 million) from its Hong Kong IPO after the indicative price range for the deal was tightened, a market source said on Thursday. The lower end of the price range has been raised to HK$8.30 from HK$6.65, while the upper end is unchanged at HK$10.80. The revised price range represents an historical price-to-earnings multiple of 10 to 13 times, based on Weichai's net profit of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Weichai ups lower end of IPO price range -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642