TORONTO, July 28 (Reuters) - Wescast Industries Inc. , which makes exhaust manifolds for cars and light trucks, on Wednesday posted lower quarterly profits due in part to higher raw material prices. Wescast said it earned C$10.3 million ($7.7 million), or 69 Canadian cents a share, for the period ended June 27. That compares with profit of C$10.6 million, or 82 Canadian cents, in the prior-year period. ($1=$1.33 Canadian)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wescast 2nd qtr profits slip on raw material prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.