TORONTO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Exhaust manifold maker Wescast Industries Inc reported a bigger third-quarter loss on Tuesday, as expenses pushed higher and the company faced stiffer competition and a stronger Canadian dollar. Wescast, which also cited higher material costs as among the difficulties it faces, said it lost C$2.4 million, or 18 Canadian cents per share, in the three months ended Sept. 30. That was worse than the loss of C$1.4 million, or 11 Canadian cents per share, in the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wescast deepens loss as expenses rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642