TORONTO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Wescast Industries Inc. reported a narrower third-quarter loss on Tuesday as the maker of exhaust manifolds trimmed costs. The company said it lost C$1.4 million ($1.3 million), or 11 Canadian cents a share, compared with a loss of C$3.2 million, or 23 Canadian cents a share, in the year-before period. ($1=$1.12 Canadian)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wescast loss narrows on lower costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.