VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 31 (Reuters) - Wescast Industries Inc. posted lower second quarter earnings on Tuesday, on softer sales to North American automakers, higher production costs and a stronger Canadian dollar. The exhaust manifold maker said it had net earnings of C$1.24 million, or 9 Canadian cents a share, in the quarter. That compared with nearly C$5.3 million, or 40 Canadian cents per share, in the same quarter a year ago. The company said it had sales of C$101.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wescast profit slips in second quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.