TORONTO, July 29 (Reuters) - Wescast Industries Inc , which makes exhaust manifolds for cars and light trucks, swung to a second-quarter loss, hurt by lower sales volumes in North America and higher raw material and electricity prices, the company said on Tuesday. Wescast lost C$2.7 million ($2.6 million), or 20 Canadian cents a share, for the three months ended June 29. That compared with a profit of C$1.2 million, or 9 Canadian cents a share, in the same quarter last year. ($1=$1.02 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wescast reports loss on lower North American sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.