TORONTO, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Wescast Industries Inc. reported a smaller fourth-quarter loss on Tuesday compared with the year-earlier quarter when the maker of exhaust manifolds took a charge related to a foundry closure. The company said it had a net loss of C$3.6 million ($3 million), or 27 Canadian cents a share, for the quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with a loss of C$20.5 million, or C$1.57, in the same period of 2005. The fourth-quarter loss in 2005 included an C$18.5 million, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wescast reports smaller fourth-quarter loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.