TORONTO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Wescast Industries reported a narrower third-quarter loss on Wednesday as the maker of exhaust manifolds for cars and trucks took advantage of increased production in the North American auto industry. The company said it lost C$3.2 million ($2.5 million), or 24 Canadian cents a share, during the latest period, compared with a loss of C$17.6 million, or C$1.35 a share, in the same period last year. The comparable quarter included a C$21.7 million charge related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wescast reports smaller third-quarter loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642