TORONTO, April 26 (Reuters) - Wescast Industries Inc. said on Wednesday it swung back into black during the first quarter as the company benefited from a mild increase in production levels at its key customers. Wescast, which makes exhaust manifolds for cars and light trucks, said it had a net profit of C$3.7 million ($3.2 million), or 28 Canadian cents a share. That is up from a loss of C$6.8 million, or 52 Canadian cents a share, in the year-before period, which included a C$6.9 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wescast returns to first-quarter profitability" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642