VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Engine developer Westport Innovations Inc. saw its loss narrow in the second quarter although the stronger Canadian dollar kept revenue flat. The company reported a net loss of C$9.8 million, or 17 Canadian cents per share on Tuesday, for the quarter ended Sept. 30. That compared with a loss of C$13.6 million, or 27 Canadian cents per share, last year. The strengthening of the Canadian dollar against the U.S. dollar kept the Vancouver ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wesport quarterly loss narrows, revenues flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.