FRANKFURT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - New registrations in western Europe of medium and heavy commercial vehicles that weigh more than 3.5 tonnes rose 6.4 percent in 2005 to 360,699 units, the best performance since 2000, official data showed on Thursday. Registrations of trucks and buses are a surrogate economic indicator and usually reflect overall business activity to be expected in around half a year. Registrations in December alone swelled 29 percent to 31,542, as double-digit gains in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"West Europe commercial vehicles sales hit 5-yr high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642