DUESSELDORF, Germany, Aug 27 (Reuters) - German regional state bank WestLB [WDLG.UL] likely lost over 500 million euros ($678 million) on botched proprietary trades in the first half of the year, sources familiar with the matter said on Monday. Overall losses on proprietary trading were less than 500 million euros, however, because bank traders made money elsewhere, three sources told Reuters. The trades involved common and preference shares in companies such as Volkswagen , BMW and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WestLB likely lost 500 mln eur on H1 trades-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642