DUESSELDORF, Germany, July 24 (Reuters) - The interim chief executive of German state bank WestLB told regional lawmakers on Thursday that the bank was likely to make a loss this year and was examining a writedown for its U.S. aircraft leasing unit. Parliamentarians who asked not to be named said CEO Johannes Ringel, speaking at a closed meeting of the North Rhine-Westphalia parliament's finance committee, had said the bank would only know for sure about writedowns on its Boullioun ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WestLB likely to make '03 loss, CEO tells lawmakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.