VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 28 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of alternative-energy firm Westport Innovations Inc were halted on Friday in advance of an expected announcement of new research funding from Ottawa. The federal government was expected to announce the funding on Friday to help Westport in its efforts to develop technology that will reduce emissions from diesel engines by fueling them with natural gas. Westport's shares on the Toronto Exchange were down 6 Canadian cents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Westport set to win federal research funding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642