BERLIN, Feb 24 (Reuters Life!) - The police joked he'd caught lunch and the autobody repairman will be glad of the business, but a German driver was shaken up when a frozen pig's knuckle collided with his car on the high speed autobahn. The piece of frozen pork flew from a truck and damaged the unnamed man's car in the Ruhr region of western Germany before he could swerve to avoid it, German police said on Thursday. After pulling over he found a frozen pork knuckle had penetrated the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"When pigs fly...well their frozen knuckles anyway" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642