WASHINGTON, Oct 28 (Reuters) - U.S. consumer spending will hold firm in the near term, bolstered by strong stock and housing markets, and the overall economic outlook is positive, White House economic aide Kristin Forbes said on Tuesday. "It looks like the recovery is on track," Forbes, one of three members of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, told a business conference. "I think the American consumer can keep going ... I don't foresee any sharp changes, any sharp decline, in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"White House adviser sees firm US consumer spending" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.