WASHINGTON, May 27 (Reuters) - The White House said on Wednesday it would not prejudge the outcome of discussions over the General Motors restructuring but said all stakeholders must be prepared to make sacrifices. "The president strongly believes all stakeholders involved in the company -- labor, management, bond holders and debt holders -- are going to have to make sacrifices if we are going to see GM continue," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs told reporters. (Reporting by Caren ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"White House: All GM stakeholders must sacrifice" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.