NEW YORK/FRANKFURT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Representatives of billionaire investor Wilbur Ross have reached out to several auto parts makers, including Faurecia , to gauge their interest in buying his auto interiors business, International Automotive Components Group (IAC), people familiar with the matter said. The preliminary approaches regarding a potential sale come at the same time as IAC has hired Bank of America Corp and JPMorgan Chase & Co to begin work on an initial public ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wilbur Ross' IAC mulls sale along with IPO-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.