By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, May 27 (Reuters) - A rally in global equities may help independent oil and gas contractor Willbros Group Inc and used car retailer DriveTime Automotive sell the first U.S. junk bonds since last week as risk appetite revives. Willbros' $250 million issue is expected to yield about 12 percent and is set to be priced on Thursday, according to IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. DriveTime's $200 million issue is expected to yield about 12.875 percent and is also expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Willbros, DriveTime Auto may sell US junk bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642