DUBAI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The Williams Formula One team has launched a multi-million dollar project with Qatar that aims to bring cutting-edge racing technology to the mainstream mass-transit transport industry, its owner said on Thursday. Fred Williams said his firm had set up the Williams Technology Centre together with the Qatar Science and Technology Park (QSTP) where it would develop new environmentally beneficial technologies inspired by Formula One. "The QSTP has availability of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Williams, Qatar aim to bring F1 techology to mainstream" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642