CHICAGO, June 20 (Reuters) - The top executive at Winnebago Industries Inc said on Friday that the company saw no signs of a rebound in demand for its motor homes, which has slumped over the past six months because of skyrocketing fuel prices, tighter credit markets and the souring of consumer confidence. In a conference call with analysts to discuss the company's fiscal third quarter results, Bob Olson, Winnebago's chairman, chief executive and president, also said that cautious dealers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Winnebago CEO-No sign of a rebound in RV market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.