FOREST CITY, Iowa, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Winnebago Industries Inc. on Wednesday reported higher quarterly earnings on stronger demand for its recreational vehicles. The Forest City, Iowa-based manufacturer reported net income of $16.3 million, or 85 cents a share, for the first quarter ended Nov 30, compared with $10.7 million, or 51 cents, a year earlier. Wall Street expected earnings of 68 cents a share, according to a survey of four analysts by Thomson First Call. Revenue rose 31.7 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Winnebago quarterly profit rises on RV sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642