NEW YORK, July 27 (Reuters) - Wolfgang Bernhard, an adviser of Cerberus Capital Management LP and former chief operating officer at Chrysler Group, will become chairman of the auto unit's board of directors once the sale of Chrysler is completed, The Wall Street Journal Online reported on Friday. Chrysler CEO Tom LaSorda, who once worked under Bernhard at Chrysler, will remain chief executive of the auto business, the Journal said, citing people familiar with the matter. Cerberus and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wolfgang Bernhard to become Chrysler chairman-WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642