STUTTGART, Germany, Aug 24 (Reuters) - A staff member may have embezzled around 50 million euros ($64.14 million) from carmaker DaimlerChrysler by using fake invoices, German prosecutors said on Thursday. The unidentified suspect has been in investigative custody since November, a spokeswoman for the Stuttgart prosecutors office said, confirming a report in Manager Magazin. Other suspects are also under investigation in the probe. Some of the suspected thefts can no longer be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Worker may have stolen 50 mln euros from Daimler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.