* Wokers protest cuts by Opel, AB InBev, DHL * Police say 27,000 join Brussels march By Antonia van de Velde BRUSSELS, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Thousands of people marched in Brussels on Friday in protest against the job-cutting plans of companies such as General Motors' [GM.UL] unit Opel and beermaker Anheuser-Busch InBev . Belgian workers from Opel Antwerp, which is set to close in June, the world's largest brewer AB InBev, DHL and Volkswagen's Audi carried banners which read "People ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Workers march in Brussels against job-cutting firms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642