NEW YORK, Aug 15 (Reuters) - World Omni priced $850 million in asset-backed securities supported by car loans it made, a source close to the deal said on Monday. Barclays Capital and Wachovia Securities headed the deal's underwriting group that included Banc of America Securities, Credit Suisse First Boston and Merrill Lynch. The following are the terms and conditions of "WOART 05-B": Class Ratings Size WAL Window Spread Yield Dollar A1 AAA/Aaa $185MM 0.3 6 IL-1 3.8345 A2 AAA/Aaa ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"World Omni prices $850 million in auto ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.