GENEVA, July 25 (Reuters) - World trade talks risk failure without a big change in the positions of ministers and the next 24 hours will be crucial, a World Trade Organisation spokesman said on Friday. "The world outside will not understand if we fail to grasp this opportunity to conclude a round that already has a great deal on the table and promises much more," spokesman Keith Rockwell said. He was quoting WTO chief Pascal Lamy in a meeting earlier with negotiators. (reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"World trade talks at risk of failure - WTO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642