MORRIS TOWNSHIP, N.J., June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Honeywell (NYSE: HON) announced today that SAE International, the world's leading automotive engineering association, has concluded that Honeywell's new low-global-warming-potential mobile air conditioning refrigerant, HFO-1234yf,...
- European Commission's Top Scientific Body Concludes That Honeywell's Low-Global-Warming Refrigerant Is Safe For Use In Automobiles
- World's Leading Automotive Engineering Organization Reconfirms That Honeywell's Low-Global-Warming Refrigerant Is 'Safe and Effective'
- World's Leading Automotive Engineering Organization Says It Has High Level Of Confidence In Safety Of Honeywell's Low-global-warming Refrigerant
- Study Concludes That Honeywell's New Automobile Refrigerant Has Lower Global Warming Potential Than Carbon Dioxide
- Honeywell To Increase Production Of Low-Global-Warming Materials, Reduce Hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) Production By Nearly Half Over Five Years