* A123 on track for more than 40 pct first-day pop * Artio up 5 percent, Vitacost flat, REITs down By Phil Wahba NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - A123 Systems Inc , a maker of lithium-ion car batteries, soared nearly 43 percent in its trading debut, the biggest gainer among five stocks that came to market on Thursday in a strengthening IPO rebound. With two more IPOs set to price on Thursday, including a $960 billion deal by Chinese online videogames maker Shanda Games Ltd , the current ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-A123 soars in mixed day for IPOs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642